Careers & Job OPenings
Dockhand (Seasonal & Full-Time Employment)
Boating experience is a plus, but not required. The ability to provide excellent customer service to our members, work hard and have fun while you are doing it is a requirement. Duties and responsibilities for this position will include or be similar to the items listed below:
- Assist Dockmaster and Assistant Dockmaster with daily dock inspections.
- Perform routine facility maintenance and ensure the facility is clean and free of debris both on the docks and in the basin(s).
- Inspecting dock lines and utility connections daily
- Assisting boaters with docking procedures.
- Assistance as required in general Marina cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Respond to boaters hailing the marina on the radio, directing those to appropriate locations (e.g., slip assignment, lift well, etc.).
- Perform boat pump-outs.