Careers & Job OPenings
A successful candidate should possess strong skills in customer relations, maintenance, and marina/property management experience, excellent organizational qualities, outstanding people skills, and the ability to work efficiently without supervision. This position will involve all areas of customer relations, slip leases and reservations, basic maintenance, and assisting in the day-to-day marina operations.
- Identify and execute maintenance work throughout the facility to ensure safe and acceptable property, equipment, and aesthetics.
- Strong tenant relations with high level of diplomacy.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and communication skills (oral and written)
- Prior experience with docks and/or marina management and maintenance is a plus.
- Strong boating background
- Good mechanical knowledge for basic maintenance and upkeep
- Experience with marinas is a plus but will train the right person.
- Must be available weekends and holidays in season, and on-call in emergencies.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Dockmaster, Marina Manager, or corporate office.